Navriti Technologies Private Limited, a company having its registered office at No 9 PID No 55, 160-9, 100 Feat Ring Road, Bendrenagar BSK 2nd Stage Kadarenahalli Cross Bangalore 560070 is committed towards the security of your personal data and respects your privacy.
We may handle your personal data in connection with the use of our platform and ensure the privacy of the data collected by us.
Data we collect:
We collect data directly from you or from the organization(s) you are engaged with. We collect data such as:
- Basic information like your name, address and email address.
- Details of your correspondence.
- Details of your employment such as internships / work experience, department, job title, location etc.
- Information like you IP address used to connect with the internet, login information, time zone setting and details of resources that you access while using our platform.
Use of data collected:
We use data collected from you or from the organization you are associated with for the various purposes such as:
- Secured login to the account by verifying the identity during the use of our platfrom.
- Prevention of fraud and illegal activities by detecting suspicious activities.
- Fulfill legal and regulatory requirements.
- Tracking the use of our platform by the user
Usage of personal information:
We may use the personal information provided by you for meeting certain legal requirements as per the laws prevailing at the point of time. We will use your personal data in the following manner:
- Consent: By continuing to use of our platform you have indicated your consent to do so. We may send marketing information regarding our products. We may contact you via mail, phone or any other electronic notification (if you have agreed to use our platform).
- Compliance with laws: We may process your personal data in compliance with the laws as per the legal requirement.
- To defend legal suits: We may process your personal data wherever necessary to defend a legal claim established.
- In Public Interest: We are authorized to process your personal data where it is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest.
- Prior Intimation: If we use any of your personal data for the purpose not covered in the privacy clause, we will let you know about any proposed purpose before using your personal data.
Retention of Information:
The retention period of your personal data is based on the legal requirements and the need of business. We retain the data as long as it is necessary. We may also keep your data for statistical technical or regulatory purposes.
Rights and Obligations a user will have:
Regarding the personal data collected by us a user will have the following rights:
- A right to require: enables us to erase/forget the data collected for user by us. This right can be used only when the personal data is no longer required or needed.
- A right to withdraw your consent: at the withdrawal of your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- User can access his/her personal data collected by us at any point of time.
These rights are subject to certain exemptions to safeguard the interest of public and our interest.
Copyright © 2012 Navriti Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
This documentation is provided to you for informational purposes only, and is provided to you entirely “AS IS”. Your use of the documentation cannot be understood as substituting for customized service and information that might be developed by Microsoft Corporation for a particular user based upon that user’s particular environment. To the extent permitted by law, Navriti Technologies Pvt. Ltd. MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE IN CONNECTION WITH THESE MATERIALS OR ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IN THEM.
Navriti Technologies may have patents, patent applications, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights covering subject matter within this documentation. Except as provided in a separate agreement from Navriti Technologies your use of this document does not give you any license to these patents, trademarks or other intellectual property.
Information in this document, including URL and other Internet Web site references, is subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise noted, the example companies, organizations, products, domain names, e-mail addresses, logos, people, places and events depicted herein are fictitious.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
You have all obligation to give Navriti Technologies any suggestions, comments or other feedback (“Feedback”) relating to the documentation. However, if you do provide any Feedback to Navriti Technologies then you provide to Navriti Technologies, without charge, the right to use, share and commercialize your Feedback in any way and for any purpose. You also give to third parties, without charge, any patent rights needed for their products, technologies and services to use or interface with any specific parts of a Navriti Technologies or service that includes the Feedback.
Copyright. Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at 9, PID No. 55, 160-9, 100 Feet Ring Road, Bendrenagar, BSK 2nd Stage, Kadarenahalli Cross, Bangalore – 560070.
Attn: Legal Department.