Effective Date: 07 May, 2012
Website covered: https://navriti.com/
Use of this website and services on this website provided by https://navriti.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “OWNER”) subject to the following Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the “Terms of Service”), all parts and sub parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. Following are the Terms of Service governing your use of Navriti.com (the “Website”), all pages on the website and any services provided by or on this website (“Services”).
By accessing either by directly or through a hyperlink, the Website, and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to bound by the Terms of Service including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site including without limitation vendors, buyers, customers, merchants, browsers and/or contributors of content.
Headings are for convenience only and shall not be used to interpret, or as a guide for interpretation of, these Terms of Service. The word “or” is not exclusive and the word “including” is not limiting (whether or not non-limiting language such as “without limitation” or “but not limited to” or other words of similar import are used with reference thereto).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, AND INDEMNITIES.
- The parties referred to in these Terms of Services shall be defined as follows:
- a) Owner, Us, We: The owner as the creator, operator, and publisher of the Website, makes the Website, and certain Services on it, available to users. Navriti.com, Owner, Us, We, Our, Ours and other first-person pronouns will refer to the Owner, as well as all employees and affiliates of the Owner.
- b) You, the User, the Client: You as the User of this Website, will be referred to throughout these Terms of Service with second person pronoun such as You, Your, Yours or as User or Client. For the purpose of these Terms of Service, the term “User” or “You” shall mean any natural or legal person who is accessing the Website. The term “Your” shall be construed accordingly.
- ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
- By clicking continue or using website, you warrant that You have read the and reviewed these Terms of Services and agree to bound by it. Further, based on the Services obtained by a User, additional terms and conditions in respect of the specific Services may apply. You further agree to comply with the applicable laws and not to use site for any illegal purpose.
We do our best to keep Us safe, but we cannot guarantee it and require your help for the following commitments:
- Not to send or post any unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam).
- Not to collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Navriti.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- Not to impetrate login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- Not to bully, intimidate, or harass in any way.
- Not to post content that is hateful, threatening or objectionable.
- Not to use Navriti.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- Not to encourage any violations of this Statement.
- Content and Hyperlinking to content
In Terms of Service, “Content” means and includes all materials and content of any type, including, but not limited to, reviews, comments, responses, graphics, illustrations, images, designs, profiles, messages, information, notes, text, information (including Registration Data), sound, video, articles, themes, code, and software.
- Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Navriti Technologies; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Navriti Technologies. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Navriti Technologies’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking in absence a trademark license agreement.
- License to use Website
- User do not acquire license or any right to license to use the site and the material available on the site. The right to use is limited to the extent agreed in accordance with the term of use. You acknowledge and agree that you are requesting Us and share the User Content in the ways determined by you through your level of User Access and use of the Services.
- Provided that you agree to these Terms of Service, we hereby grant you a limited, personal, non-transferable, revocable (at any time with or without notice or cause) and non-exclusive, non-commercial right and license to access and use the Services and to download or print a copy of certain portions of the Service Content as determined by your level of User Access, solely for your personal, non-commercial use, subject to these Terms of Service and provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact.=
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The website includes but not limited to text, content, diagrams, graphs, graphics, videos or audios are protected by trademark, copyrights or other proprietary rights and laws. The proprietary rights are owned by Us and you agree to abide by the laws related to these rights as well as any other restrictions imposed by the site.
- In order to make Website and Services available to You, you hereby grant the Owner royalty free, nonexclusive license to copy, display, use, broadcast, transmit and make derivative works of any content published, upload or otherwise make available to the Website by You. (“Your Content”)
- If You feel that any of Your intellectual property rights have been infringed or otherwise violated by the posting of information or media by another of Our users, please contact Us and let Us know.
- All present and future rights regarding trade secrets, know-hows, proprietary rights will solely vest and is reserved with Us.
- Authorized Use OR Restriction to Use
- You agree to use the site solely for the use of your own or for the organization you are associated with and are not authorized to resale, transfer or dispose of any information contained on the site in a manner that is detrimental to the interest of company.
- You agree to protect the proprietary rights of the company during and after the term of use.
- You agree to promptly notify the company immediately upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or use.
- You are not authorized to reproduce, copy, transfer, recompile, decompile, assemble, disassemble the content available on our website. The list of restriction or authorization given is not an exhaustive list.
- Representation, Warranties and Indemnification
- You will at all times remain solely responsible for ensuring that you comply with all privacy, data protection and anti-spam laws applicable to your retention and use of any and all user information or content collected through the services or otherwise.
- You have the power to enter into the agreement and perform legally binding contract without using the site for any unlawful purpose. If found guilty, penalized with applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify company, its employees, representatives at your own expense against any suit, claim or other legal proceedings to the extent based on or arising in connection with your use of the site including but not limited to-
(ii) Infringement of any IP rights
(iii) Unauthorized or illegal use of website by you or anyone using your system.
- IF YOU, HEREBY WAIVE ANY CLAIM YOU MAY NOW HAVE OR MAY HAVE AT ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE AGAINST US REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY USE OF YOUR CONTENT, INCLUDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, BY ANY USER AND YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY OR ANY UNDER THEORY OF LAW FOR ANY SUCH ACTION OF ANY USER.
- Company or you can terminate the use of terms at any time with or without notice at any time and effective immediately by destroying the materials downloaded from the website and discontinuing the use of the website. These terms may be terminated by the company immediately if it is satisfied that you have not complied with the provisions of terms and conditions.
- Governing Laws, Venue and Jurisdiction
- All terms shall be governed in accordance prevailing laws of the India, without any conflicts of law principles thereof. Ever You and Us have any differences, first we work out amicably through email correspondence. However, a dispute arises, first go for Arbitration and if any legal proceedings then can only be within jurisdiction of the Courts of Bangalore, India.
- Prior to seeking arbitration, you must submit your concerns via email to email@example.com in an attempt to resolve the situation prior to resorting to arbitration.
- By agreeing Service Terms, you are agreeing to a modification of the statute of limitations that any arbitration must be commenced within one (1) year of the date of the act, omission, or other conduct complained of as submitted by via email or shall be otherwise forfeited forever.
- If any provision of the term is found unlawful or inconsistent or void or for any other reason it seems unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severed from rest of the terms without expressing prior consent of the company.
- We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons upon notice without opportunity to comment.
- English Language
- The parties have requested and agree that these Terms of Service and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English.
The information contained on this Website provides only a general overview of subjects covered, is not intended to be taken as advice regarding any individual situation, and should not be relied upon as such. You should consult professional consultant regarding specific issues.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PRODUCTS ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND PRODUCTS ARE OFFERED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS OR WEBSITE CONTENT, OR ANY RELIANCE UPON OR USE OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT OR PRODUCTS. (“PRODUCTS” INCLUDE TRIAL PRODUCTS.)
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE MAKES NO WARRANTY:
- THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, OR TIMELY AT BEST.
- THAT THE LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES ARE TO INFORMATION THAT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, OR TIMELY AT BEST.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THIS WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
- a) No Responsibility for Others’ Content: – We are not responsible or liable in any manner:
- For any User Content or Third-Party Content available on or through the Services, whether made available or caused to be made available by Users or by any of the technology associated with or utilized in the Services.
- We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User.
(b) Security: –
- Information sent or received over the web is usually unsecure and that we cannot and don’t make any representation or warranty concerning security of any communication to or from the Services or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of private or other information.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and you are responsible for any activities or actions under your password. You agree to keep your password secure. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to suits these requirements.
(c) Availability: –
- The Services, or any Service, may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User Content.
- Not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or persons, traffic congestion on the web or at any internet site (including the those within the Services) or combination thereof. We may periodically add or update the knowledge and materials on the Services all of sudden.
NOTE:- As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Last Updated: 30 Sept 2021